Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 18

So....... I haven't disappeared! :)

We went on vacation and I feel like I'm getting back in the groove.  So far 7 pounds have been released and I decided the last few days of the 21 day cleanse would be a juice fast.  I want to "reboot" before starting the 28 day challenge and feel like I can be successful since there are no more vacation or parties to attend the next few days!

I notice that doing something like a juice fast for a few days also helps my cravings.  I don't get hungry as often and I feel proud of myself for resisting temptation!  Like tonight - the family went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant but I took my green juice along with me and I surprised myself with how easy it was to stay strong!  Yay!  Go me!

Here's a pic of me tonight -I love how pronounced my jaw line is becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment