Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1st


There are so many wonderful and inspiring raw food supporters!  I'm glad to be a part of the 21 day and 28 day challenges at the Garden Diet!

Yesterday was a crapshoot.  I ate meatballs, candy, cookies, etc.  It was like I couldn't stop myself.  GRRRRRRRR

This is seriously a life style CHANGE that needs to happen and I need to be accountable in order to see results not just in my weight but in my HEALTH from now on.  And my prayer is also that my hubby will want to give up the bad stuff in his diet.  I don't care if he wants to eat cooked food but I really wish he would stop drinking so much soda and processed foods. :(

Off to go juice!  I also would like to start taking the journaling and happiness exercises seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment