Monday, November 4, 2013

Redo day 2

I'm going through the 28 day challenge a few days later and this is my day 2

Yesterday was great!!  I enjoyed all my meals (they were repeats from the 21 day challenge) and I did modify the breakfast....instead of just orange juice I added a pomegranate to the juice!  SO YUMMY!!!

Today I am looking forward to my meals and also getting some exercise!  I'm going to do my new yoga DVD and take the kids on a nice long walk!

Journaling thoughts:  Things I'm grateful for and happiness

I am SO thankful for my health so far.  I've never had major health issues except for weight gain and I'm ready to step into this next chapter in my life of being overly conscious of what I put into my body.  I'm thankful for the blessings of raising my children and staying home.  I'm thankful for my piano students and opportunities to sew for others!  I'm thankful for my best friend Natalie and her accountability and friendship as we get healthy together!

I do choose happiness today in all that I do!  I thank the Lord that he has given us a beautiful day to be together and make the most of our time with family and friends!  Thank you Jesus for another day of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment