Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Background

My 90 day challenge doesn't officially begin until January 7th but I am starting NOW with all my habits to hopefully establish some healthy trends in my daily life. In 2006 I lost about 40 pounds on a raw food diet and I was so successful and well read on the benefits of vegan eating. I always gravitate back to that time when I try to "diet" to lose weight but I've never been as successful. Now I have 2 kids!!!!! I don't expect myself to be as rigid as I once was simply because I don't feel like I have the time to prepare all the gourmet raw food that I used to. I do hope to try some new recipes though as well as revisit some of the favorites. On of the raw food authors I follow really preaches how important it is to give up the bad foods. We will heal ourselves if we STOP eating the processed foods that are so prevalent in our society. Cutting these foods out is better than adding all the extra health foods and elixirs!! So, I am starting NOW!!!! I have already had my morning water, some ACV and a green smoothie! Now, I'm going to go get my dance on for 30 minutes!!! Time to burn some of the Christmas weight off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment