Friday, January 4, 2013

Water, water, water!


I've been drinking a BUNCH of water the past few days and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin!  It has more of a glow than normal and looks healthier!  I've also had a lot of fresh juice but I can tell an improvement in my health from just the water that I've been drinking! :)

I did cave today and drink a cup of coffee - since I haven't had any the past few days I had a headache all day.  I'll have to gradually step back from that habit.  It's amazing that I usually only have 1 cup of coffee a day but even cutting one glass out I still have caffeine withdraws!

I'm looking forward to watching Biggest Loser next week and starting our 90 day challenge!  I'll try to post a favorite recipe or two each week!  Right now the main workouts that I've been doing are the Just Dance 4 dances!  They are lots of fun but I know I'm going to have to add in some more intense cardio and weight training to get the weight to come off.  I guess I'm considering these first few days of January a prelude to the hard core dieting and working out that I want to do!

Here's to a new me in 2013! *raising my glass of water*

No comments:

Post a Comment