Saturday, January 12, 2013

Yay 1st week!

What an encouragement to step on the scale and see a 3 pound weight loss!

 I also measured and I'm down 1" in hips, 2" in waist and 2" in bust!

Here's what I've been doing:

  • Wake up - drink 20-30oz lemon water and green coffee bean extract 
  • Do some exercises - wii Just Dance or Biggest Loser cardio 
  • Take Shaklee multivitamin with breakfast 
  • Watch what I eat at lunch and dinner 
  •  I also have taken walks twice this week at night. 


 For food, there are times that I've had more than what I should for portion control. I know that portions have always been a real struggle with me. I admit, I've opened a bag of chips and finished them in a day. It might turn out to be a snack, and another snack and hour later, and so on!!!! I want to focus this week on my portions. Hopefully when I write my next post I can successfully say I've gone a week with meeting this expectation! Here's a great food portion graphic:



No comments:

Post a Comment